- oatmeal - 1 cup;
- butter - 50 g;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- low-fat cottage cheese - 200 g;
- pumpkin - 700 g;
- kumquat - 200 g;
- ground ginger - 1 tsp;
- baking powder;
- to taste the salt and the usual sugar substitute.
- In a blender, mix half the cottage cheese, one egg yolk, butter, sweetener and salt. Then add flour with baking powder, knead everything again. Wrap the resulting dough in cling film and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes, kumquat (eaten with the peel) and chop. Mix everything, add ginger.
- Divide the dough into three parts, combine the two again. Most of the roll in a circle, gently shift into a baking pan (on the bottom). From a smaller part of the dough, form a sausage around the circumference of the form, lay out as ribs.
- Put the stuffing.
- Beat 2 eggs with the rest of the third protein, add the second half of the curd, sugar substitute, beat again. Pour the mixture onto the filling.
- Heat the oven to two hundred degrees, put the cake and begin to follow closely. Approximately 30 minutes will be required. But if the cake starts to get brown before - then it's time to take it out.
Per 100 grams of cake, there are 127 kcal, 7 g of proteins, 5 g of fat, 14 g of carbohydrates.