- frozen sea kale - 30 g;
- fresh cucumber - 30 g;
- fresh apple - 25 g;
- green onion - 20 g;
- vegetable oil - 1 tsp.
- Defrost sea cabbage, rinse, chop as you like (someone loves long strips, and someone prefers to chop them). Cook the cabbage in salted water (it will take 15 - 20 minutes), drain the water, let it cool.
- Cucumbers cut into strips or slices-quarters.
- Apples (without skin and core) coarsely grate or cut into small cubes.
- Green onions cut into small rings.
- Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl, fill with vegetable oil, mix thoroughly. Salad is ready to serve immediately.
It turns out 120 grams of salad calorie 63 kcal. BJU, respectively, 0.8 g, 7.5 g and 3.5 g