The pancreas plays a leading role in the metabolism and the digestive system. As a result of diabetes mellitus, this body produces an insufficient amount of insulin, due to which sugar accumulates in the blood.
Insulin is needed by the body in order to supply glucose to the internal organs and ensure a full human life. The broken pancreas and diabetes significantly reduce the level of the hormone produced or completely stop its synthesis.
Such a violation is called pancreatic diabetes. The disease develops due to metabolic disturbances and acid-base balance.
How does the disease develop
Most often, the primary disease appears when there are problems with the pancreas - the insular apparatus is disturbed and the hemoglobin level becomes low.
The reason for this may be the frequent use of alcoholic beverages, cholelithiasis, and the disease sometimes makes itself felt after the surgical treatment of the pancreas.
Disruption of the pancreas in diabetes is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- The patient feels pain in the abdomen;
- There is a violation of the chair.
The primary form of inflammation is manifested by pain of varying intensity, which can be observed in different places. The duration of the primary phase is about ten years.
With the development of the next phase, the disorder manifests itself in the form of vomiting, heartburn, flatulence, nausea and diarrhea. When the disease is started, it is very difficult to help the patient, since the cells are destroyed and the addiction to glucose is formed. Glucose levels increase when a person eats, in other cases the sugar level is normal.
In diabetes mellitus type 2, it is often possible to identify the chronic form of pancreatitis. In itself, the disease occurs if during the inflammation the pancreas functions are disturbed and an increase in the blood sugar level has occurred. In this case, the person feels a sharp pain in the abdomen area, the work of the digestive system is also disturbed.
Pancreatic diabetes of the second type can have one of three phases:
- The patient is periodically exacerbated, and the disease turns into remission;
- Disturbance of metabolic processes is detected;
- A doctor diagnoses the development of type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of the disease
When there is pancreatic diabetes, the patient feels nauseous and dry in the mouth. A person has a strong and constantly sore right or left side of the ribs. If you do not start timely medical treatment in case of pain, this condition can lead to painful shock.
Due to the sharp inflammatory process, the patient's condition worsens. The disease can increase or decrease blood pressure, body temperature also increases.
The skin turns pale, nausea appears, in the mouth it is very dry. When inflammation is also observed vomiting with bile. If the doctor reveals a similar disease, a person will follow a strict diet for several days, after which he is prescribed treatment of the pancreas for diabetes mellitus.
- The disease is often accompanied by diarrhea or constipation.
- The patient has shortness of breath, he is sweating vigorously, especially after vomiting. Since the stomach and intestines can not be fully reduced in the moments of attacks, the stomach may swell.
The symptom of the inflamed pancreas is a blue tint on the skin in the lower back or navel.
Diabetes mellitus and pancreas: treatment methods
Before treating the pancreas in diabetes with pills, the patient must follow a strict therapeutic diet. This therapy helps to normalize insulin production and improve the functioning of the affected internal organ.
Many people wonder how to repair the pancreas and whether it is possible to completely cure the disease. Since the treatment is very difficult, without drugs is not enough.
The patient takes hormones and enzymes. It is also important to eat right, to eliminate all harmful products from the diet as much as possible and to follow all medical recommendations.
- For abdominal pain, painkillers and antispasmodic drugs are prescribed: Papaverine, No-Shpa.
- When you need to support the work of the pancreas, take the discharge medication Mezim, Pancreatin, Digestal.
- In order to prevent the development of infection, antibacterial therapy is used, light antibiotics are prescribed by the attending physician.
- The drug Metformin 500 and the pancreas are made for each other in the presence of the second type of diabetes. Additionally, diabetics take Dibicore, which affects the affected organ and normalizes metabolic processes.
The doctor can advise how to clean the pancreas at home and get low sugar. There are all sorts of ways to do this, and this therapy really helps.
- Chicory roots are crushed, add two teaspoons of the mixture and a glass of boiled water to the jar. The drug is boiled for five minutes, cooled, filtered. Take a means to improve the activity of internal organs in a few sips during the day. The duration of treatment is one month, after which a week-long break is taken, and therapy is repeated.
- Reduced sugar can be obtained by exposure to tincture of sea buckthorn leaves. Raw materials in the amount of two teaspoons is poured with hot water, infused for 50 minutes, filtered. The drug is used half a glass three times a day before meals. Such a remedy is appreciated by maintaining the work of the pancreas by cleansing it and removing bile.
How to restore the pancreas with diet
Patients often ask whether it is possible to restore the work of the affected organ, how to lower blood sugar levels and how to maintain health after therapy.
In order for the patient to recover faster, it is necessary for treatment not only to use medicines, but also to eat only what is really useful for a diabetic.
Recovery of the pancreas takes quite a long time. It is necessary to follow the basic rules of good nutrition, strictly observe the ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the menu. The nutritionist should tell the patient what the concept of the glycemic index means and how to use the special table correctly.
- About 350 grams of carbohydrates, 100 grams of proteins and 60 grams of fat are allowed per day.
- You need to eat often, but gradually, at least five or six times a day.
- Products for diabetic is best cooked using a double boiler. You need to completely abandon the fried. Stew and bake dishes are allowed only in case of remission.
- Food can not be seasoned with spices, garlic, vinegar and other products that contribute to irritation of the intestinal mucosa.
- During exacerbation of the disease and during therapy, fatty, salty, spicy, smoked and rich foods are excluded.
Before treating the pancreas for diabetes, you should always consult with your doctor. He will explain the relationship between the disease and good nutrition, will prompt the approved folk remedies, which are used to improve the general condition of the patient.
In this regard, the problem should be approached carefully, in time to reveal the disruption of the pancreas, it is forced to work fully and take sugar-lowering pills for diabetes.
How and how to treat the pancreas in diabetes is described in the video in this article.