In alternative medicine achieved good results in various diseases. Acupuncture, acupuncture, herbal treatment, cauterization are widely used.
Herbs sometimes completely cure the pancreas in chronic diseases or exacerbations. Previously, the harvesting of herbs was a whole ritual, healers understood how to cope with many ailments.
Medicinal herbs have a wide range of uses, can be combined with medicines and other methods of treatment of traditional medicine.
Treatment of the pancreas with plants
With the help of herbs, the pancreas can be cured in both the early and late stages of the disease. Many herbs can be harvested on their own, only it is necessary to take into account the period of harvesting. In the middle lane grow:
- birch - its leaves are used for pancreatitis in the composition of fees (make infusions or decoctions);
- celandine - a ten-day alcoholic infusion;
- yarrow - used for maintenance therapy with mint and chamomile;
- St. John's wort - brings benefits to the work of the intestines;
- Kalgan - its roots are brewed as tea and used for intestinal diseases, often combined with other medicinal plants in the treatment of pancreatitis;
- dandelion - has anti-inflammatory effect, the juice from the leaves helps to get out of the crisis;
- plantain - leaves help relieve pain and swelling of the organs at any age;
- motherwort - uses the upper part of the stem and leaves;
- wormwood - especially the upper part of the plant;
- beans - for medicinal purposes use whole pods or flaps;
- corn - use stigmas.
Rare are plants that are not characteristic of the nature of Russia. You can buy them in a dried form in a pharmacy, as well as grow at home on a windowsill. Among these herbs can be called:
- galea - included in the second numbered collection, used for pancreatitis to reduce pain and reduce tumors;
- Sophora is a Japanese acacia, its buds are used in medicine;
- three-leaf watch - only three centimeter leaves and fruits are used. It has a therapeutic effect in case of pancreatitis due to meniantol and menianthin, which are part of. They are involved in the breakdown of glucose when a diseased organ cannot cope with this;
- Jerusalem artichoke - boiled root is used for a normal diet, and during exacerbations it is used in a dry, crushed form, washed down with silicon water;
- centaury - due to the content of bitterness helps digestion and stimulates the appetite.
What herbs can help with pancreatitis
In the presence of this disease, you can use not only medical methods of treatment, but also to combine them with traditional medicine.
In the process of treatment, many patients are interested in which herbs have a choleretic effect in case of pancreatitis. In this case, you can use the collection of the fruits of anise, tricolor violets, bird highlander, celandine herbs, dandelion roots and corn stigmas.
All components must be taken in an amount of 10 grams, mix them in an enamel pot, add half a liter of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
After this, the broth is cooled, filtered and drunk before meals three times a day. The course of treatment lasts two weeks, and then begin to take the next infusion.
In a mortar, 20 grams of immortelle flowers and hawthorn berries, 10 g of chamomile flowers, 30 g of a leaf of peppermint and the same amount of dill seeds are mixed. Everything is thoroughly crushed, the enameled container is shifted and 500 ml of boiling water is poured.
After that, close the lid and cool completely. The resulting herbal infusion must be filtered and drunk after eating. The course of treatment lasts one month.
Healthy herbs for pancreatitis
Many are aware of the medicinal properties of blueberries, but few people know that it is a good remedy for the treatment of pancreatitis. For these purposes, 250 ml of boiling water take 1 teaspoon of blueberry leaves and insist 45 minutes.
Then the infusion is filtered and taken throughout the day in small sips. Just a day you need to drink at least two glasses. The course of treatment consists of two periods of two weeks each with a break between 1 week.
The most useful plant for the pancreas is Japanese Sophora. Two teaspoons of its fruits should be finely chopped, transferred to an enamel bowl, add 1 cup of boiling water, cover and simmer for five minutes.
Then the infusion should be filtered and drunk before meals three times a day and 1 tablespoon. You can also just put the fruit in a thermos, pour hot water and leave overnight. Treatment of diseases of the pancreas consists of two segments of 10 days each with a break of 7 days, during which the herbal preparations for the pancreas do an excellent job with the ailment.
For the treatment of pancreatitis is also perfect golden mustache. To do this, cut off three sheets of 20 centimeters, put in a container and pour 700 ml of water, boil for 15 minutes, then close the lid and leave for 8 hours.
The warmed broth is drunk three times a day, first with 25 ml, gradually increasing the dose to 50 ml. The course of treatment is a month.