The main ingredient of the classic cheesecake recipe is cottage cheese sweetened with sugar. If you change the sugar for honey, then the result is a dish that is much tastier and more nutritious. Honey cheese cakes - this is the maximum benefit and minimum ingredients.
There are many recipes for curd cheesecakes. If you show a little imagination and add raisins, dried fruits, dates, nuts, dried cranberries or lingonberries to the curd mass, you get a real culinary masterpiece. Cheesecakes are eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner, they are also served as a dessert and included in the menu for weight loss.
Why you should eat honey instead of sugar
Refusing to consume large amounts of sugar should not only those who have certain health problems and overweight, but also healthy people.
Sweet tooths are usually obese people who are addicted to sugar. And overweight is the result of malnutrition.
In order to avoid the development of dangerous diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases, as well as to eliminate the deposition of extra calories at the waist, you need to remove sugar from your diet and go to honey. The reasons why it is worth doing:
- Honey (especially buckwheat) contains a lot of iron. The use of this product is a good prevention of iron deficiency anemia.
- Honey strengthens the immune system. It also contributes to increased intestinal motility, the normalization of metabolic processes in the body. With the help of honey you can get rid of problems such as flatulence and constipation.
- Natural fructose in its composition is not contraindicated for diabetics (as opposed to sugar and sugar substitutes).
- Honey - increases the effective action of sperm and helps to improve the reproductive function of men.
- With the help of honey you can remove any inflammatory process that occurs in the human body.
- It helps to improve the body's resistance to colds.
- The product helps to relieve tension after heavy physical exertion, increases vitality.
- Strengthens the nervous system and can be used as a hypnotic.
- Prevents weight gain.
Cheesecakes for diabetes
People with diabetes should include low-fat dairy products in their diet. Diabetics can eat syrniki, but the dish must be prepared according to special rules.
They are forbidden to fry in a skillet, but nowhere is it said that cheesecakes cannot be cooked in a slow cooker or in an oven.
If you replace sugar with honey in the curd, then such food is not contraindicated for people who have endocrine disruption and those who are overweight.
In diabetes, food should be balanced, the only way to control the course of a serious illness. There is an erroneous opinion that diet is a bland and monotonous meal. This is not true. People with elevated levels of sugar in the blood should make the products from the list of allowed. They can even include in their diet syrniki with honey, cooked in the oven.
The main component for low-fat cheesecakes should be low-fat cottage cheese.
Cottage cheese pancakes recipes
In order to concoct the "right" cheesecakes, you need to take not very wet cottage cheese. A great choice for making curd with honey - this is well squeezed cottage cheese. If you can not buy such a product, you can use the cottage cheese in packs, which is sold in the store. In order for curd mass to become homogeneous and softer, it must be rubbed through a fine sieve.
The curd itself is a source of beneficial substances, and if honey is also added to it, then the benefits of this combination will be much greater. Cheese cakes with honey must be introduced into the diet of children, but before that it’s worth making sure that the baby is not allergic to this sweetness.
Lists required products:
- 0.5 kg of fine-grained curd;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 tablespoon of honey with a small hill;
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar (pure vanillin needs a small amount, otherwise cheesecakes will taste bitter);
- 3 tablespoons flour in the dough.
Step-by-step instructions for making traditional sugar-free cheesecakes:
- For mixing products you need to take deep dishes, it will be convenient to mix the ingredients.
- Next, the cottage cheese must be rubbed through a sieve, minced or poured into a bowl and mash with a fork, so the grains in the finished dish will not be felt.
- Add 3 eggs to the curd and stir it all up.
- Now you can add a spoonful of honey to the mix, if it is very thick, you should carefully rub it with curd.
- Flour must be added in small portions. The mixture should be of such density that it was easy to work with.
- Cheesecakes need to be fried in a skillet in a small amount of vegetable oil or baked in the oven.
Ingredients for Honey Cheesecakes with Apples:
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 0.5 teaspoon salt;
- 4 tablespoons of semolina;
- 4 tablespoons of flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 2 apples.
From the fruit you need to remove the skin, grate them or chop them with a knife, mix in a bowl with the other ingredients. Curd pancakes are fried from this mass.
Apples can be used as a filling. This is a more troublesome option, but the result is worth it.
Small tricks of cooking delicious and tender cheesecakes
It is necessary to use only quality products. Cottage cheese should be fresh, uniform texture, moderately sour and not very fat.
A dry mass can be made elastic by softening it with milk, kefir or sour cream. In order to cheesecakes did not turn out "rubber" in the dough do not need to add a little flour or semolina. The guarantee of juiciness cheesecakes - the perfect texture of cottage cheese. In the recipe for dietary curds use only egg yolks. Cheesecakes are often fried, but they can also be baked in the oven (there are special molds for this).
Cheesecakes with honey are served at the table with tea, coffee, milk or other beverages. On top of them you can pour sour cream or yogurt without sugar. Adults and children will not refuse such delicacy.
How to cook diet cheesecakes described in the video in this article.