We present to your attention the recipe of our reader Sergey Ulyanov, participating in the competition "Lenten dish".
Sergey's comment: “I love to cook, and since diabetes was found, my hobby has become a necessity. Often I turn to foreign sources for inspiration, I know English well. To be honest, I’ve seen this recipe, but I’ve slightly adapted it , removing what you can not buy from us, and decided to share with you. "
- 1 kg of carrots
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 50 g grated and grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- bunch of parsley
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Spread the chopped carrots on a sheet of parchment and sprinkle with olive oil, fry until the carrots are soft and caramelized. After that, grind it to puree in a blender, adding water so that the total volume of water does not exceed 1 liter.
- Transfer puree, add, if not used, pour water into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes on a slow fire. Add ginger, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.